Tuesday, May 26, 2015

And we’re back to work—Go Eagles !!

imageEagle

imageEagles2

The Memorial Day Weekend hiatus is behind us. The Philadelphia Eagles now prepare for 10 more OTA workout sessions. I am tossing out this short blurger just to turn the page. Then the scouring of the airwaves for any relevant information on the Birds begins.

You may enjoy Dave Spadaro’s back-from vacay article in today’s PE.com’s “On The Inside”— Dave discusses how the cornerbacks and safeties in coverage will be more physical, aggressive and challenging for the Eagles in “The Press Is On…”

And Bo Wulf refers us to this week’s Sports Illustrated which features an in-depth look at head coach Chip Kelly and the moves he’s made since taking over control of personnel this offseason. Greg Bedard’s piece on Kelly is insightful and more than worth your time as an Eagles fan.

That’s all I’ve got for the moment as I just got off the boat.  Give me just a little more time, and my blurg will surely grow…

No comments:

Post a Comment